Milk chocolate for melting
- Weight : 350 g
- Min Cacao : 35%
Do you want to create homemade chocolates, a ganache or any other preparation based on melted chocolate?
Here is the perfect chocolate to create your delicious dessert.
- Place the melts in a bowl suitable for the microwave.
- Melt at maximum power (±600W) in the microwave.
- To ensure that the temperature is evenly spread, remove the chocolate from the microwave every 15/20 seconds and stir well.
- Stop heating when the chocolate is almost completely melted (small bits of chocolate can still be seen).
- Keep stirring until all the chocolate is dissolved. Make sure that no water is added!
Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter (24%), milk powder (whole), cocoa mass (11%), emulsifier: E322 (soy), flavouring (vanilla). For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Content: 350 grams
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, between 8-20°C
|energy||2356 kJ, 563 kcal|
|fat (of which satured)||36 g (22 g)|
|carbohydrate (of which sugar)||51 g (50 g)|
You might also like